Monday, November 3, 2014

What if? by Encouraging Touch. A little inspiration.

> What if I closed my eyes and seen
> the sky as a white canvass waiting for the imagination of my
> soul to freely paint the beauty of creation?
>
> I would paint the strength of the sun, the power of the
> moon, the silence of the air.  I would paint the sound
> of the humming bird, the whistle of the wind.  I would
> paint the laughter of a little child's first tickle; the
> excitement of their first Christmas, and the blush of their
> first kiss.  I would paint the melody of a jazz
> midnight breeze,  I would paint the fragrance of an
> everlasting love, I would paint the joy of the morning, I
> would paint the gentleness of a peacock's 
> feather,  I would paint the conversations of the
> clouds, I would paint the newness of  a day and the
> possibilities of tomorrow.  I would paint the cure for
> cancer, the secret of youth.  I would paint the end to
> war, the awareness of peace.  I would paint the
> determination of the spirit; I would paint the Wisdom of
> Solomon.  I would paint the twinkle of an eye, the pose
> of confidence, the heart of appreciation.
>
> I would paint the breath of the creator; the unseen hand of
> creation. I would paint the beauty of the beholder, the
> softness of his touch, the radiance of His being.
>
> Tiffany James, Encouraging Touch Enterprise
> "Give a gift that creates a Legacy to Encourage, Inspire,
> and Bless those you love for a life time" 
>   www.encouragingtouch.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment