Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day of Encouragement - Walking in total Dependance

I was reading the Jesus Calling Devotional this morning and this is what our Sovereign God wanted to encourage us in today " Living in Dependence on Me is the way to enjoy abundant life. You are learning to appreciate tough times, because they amplify your awareness of My Presence. Task that you used to dread are becoming rich opportunities to enjoy My closeness. When you are tired, you remember that I am your Strength; you take pleasure in leaning o Me. I am Pleased by your tendency to turn to Me more and more frequently, especially when you are alone."  - Be Ye encouraged and remain trusting God. There is a time that as you continually walk with Him- you realize that you are walking in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment